IXL Grid- Almost Full!!

This is the IXL award grid. It consists of 72 squares (8×9). As you can see it is almost full. The awards with the question marks are the only ones I can discover, which are mastering (skill amount) skills and answering question numbers in the thousands, E.g 4000 questions. When an award says ‘complete any row’ or ‘complete any column’, it means you need to complete an award row/column on the grid.

4 thoughts on “IXL Grid- Almost Full!!

1. WOW phyu sin amazing is it like a goal for you to get all rewards =) well hope you achieve more and keep up the great work

2. Hey Phyu Sin,
    That’s great your Year 2 grid is almost full! I hope you fill the grid soon enough and maybe achieve the Year 2 IXL Maths! That would be amazing once you finish the Year 2 IXL Grid. Especially because I haven’t seen anyone fill the grids, you are my first! Ka Pai Phyu Sin.

3. Hi Phyu Sin! Wow, it’s amazing how you are so close to getting all of the awards! Has it been like a goal for you ever since you were year 2? You are working very hard so keep working hard and soon all of those empty squares will be filled :))

Good work :))

4. That’s awesome Phyu sin. I can’t believe you did 3,457 questions, that’s a lot! think it’d be a great accomplishment once you finish the entire grid. 🙂

(^- w – ^)/ <- cat